Oxford: 01865 950972 Marlow: 01628 951283 London: 020 3883 1288

Personal Tax Compliance


We can help with all matters related to your income tax and preparation of returns

We help you navigate the preparation of returns and advise you of your reporting obligations

We can prepare your self assessment tax return whether it is for a one-off purpose, or for ongoing compliance purposes. We can help you register for self assessment.
We can also prepare your tax repayment claims and your UK residential property returns.
From 6 April 2020, all disposals of UK property and land need to be reported and the tax paid within 30 days, whether the asset is held directly or indirectly. We can help with you report, as well as calculating the gain and tax payable.
For more information, please contact us.

HMRC correspondence & enquiries

From time to time HMRC issue letters which may be on an formal or informal basis.

We can give guidance on these and advise on any proposed action. Such letters may suggest that you have assets that you have not reported to HMRC, or you may got into a muddle over the various coding notices or assessments issued by HMRC.

We provide reassurance, advice and assistance

Read our Personal Tax Compliance case studies

Pre-year planning 

We can review your tax position in advance of the end of a tax year to ensure that you are making use of the various allowances and tax rates available to you. If you are thinking of making an investment to help mitigate a tax liability, or make pension contributions we can assess the consequences.

Contact The Burnside Partnership

For more information on our services or how we can help, please get in touch.